Monday, May 25, 2009

Skinny Bones

Skinny bones was a book that I also read and it was written by Barbara Park. This was the first time that I have read a book by Barbara Park so I was unsure what to expect.

This book was about a young kid named Alex who is a sixth grader and plays baseball. He thinks that he is better than he really is so he brags on himselft a lot. He pitches but he is not even close to as good as the thinds he is. He even challenges the best pitcher around named T.J. They go to a local pitching contest and Alex gets humiliated.

I like this book because it reminded me of myself in some ways and I got very into the book. I love to read books that involve baeball and this book did. If you want to see if Alex can get his fellow classmates to stop humiliating him, you should read this book.

No comments: